“Tristan is firm yet empathetic and is always resolute to obtain the best result for the client.”
Cumbria Law has extensive experience in personal injury cases ranging from whiplash and repetitive strain to serious multiple injury claims. Tristan has been involved in over 1,000 cases providing drafting, advisory and advocacy services across all areas of personal injury law:
- road traffic accidents
- slip and trip: occupiers liability, highways authority
- workplace accidents: employers liability, manual handling, workplace equipment, personal protective equipment
- industrial disease: asbestos-related, noise-related, upper limb disorder, vibration white finger, workplace stress
Undertaking work for both claimants and defendants Chambers provides a complete service, including opinions, drafting, negotiation, representation and advocacy:
- drafting advice on liability, Part 36 offers, quantum of damages
- drafting Schedule of Special Damages
- drafting pleadings: Particulars of Claim, Defence, Replies
- drafting Part 18 and Part 35 questions
- obtaining interim payments
- attending joint settlement meetings
- hearings and trials
Chambers welcomes enquiries from businesses to be standing counsel in relation to employers liability’ and public liability claims.
Chambers Guiding Principles
- to aim for the best result for you
- to approach your case with determination to win
- to have the resolve to succeed
- to work together as a team
- to keep our fees highly competitive
Please visit our specialist sections for more information.
For a Free no obligation assessment of your case call 01768 486 282 or apply online and we will call you.